Sewer & Water Service Requirements

To establish sewer and water service in Goddard, new residents are required to do the following:
  1. Bring a copy of a valid government identification card to City Hall.
  2. Pay a $50 service connection fee.
  3. The Utility Billing Clerk will assist the resident with a form that provides information for the city including the applicants social security number.
This must be done in person at City Hall located at 118 North Main. City Hall is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and must be done before service will be established in their name.

Automatic Bank Account Withdrawal

The City of Goddard now offers residents the opportunity to pay their water/sewer utility payments by way of direct withdrawal from their bank account. Payments will be withdrawn from accounts on the 20th of the billing month.

Turn the ACH Debit Authorization Form (PDF) in to:
Goddard City
118 N Main
P.O. Box 667
Goddard, KS 67052

Current Water & Sewer Rates