How do I pay?
We gladly accept cash, money orders, credit/debit cards (Mastercard/Visa only), and checks for non-appearance required charges such as speeding.

Persons with worthless check cases must pay with cash or money orders.

Cases regarding driver’s license suspensions issued by The City of Goddard must be paid in full before the license reinstatement is submitted.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I moved or the address on my citation is wrong?
2. What cases are handled by Goddard Municipal Court?
3. What's going on with my case?
4. I'm supposed to go to court, what will happen?
5. How do I pay?
6. How do I change my court date?
7. How do I know if I have a warrant?
8. What is a Diversion?
9. How do I contact the court?