How do I change my court date?
Continuances can be granted one time on initial appearances for up to 1 month.

All other continuances may only be granted in the event of a true documented emergency and must be reviewed by the judge. Valid emergencies include death of an immediate family member or personal hospitalization.

To obtain a continuance contact theCourt Clerk's office.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I moved or the address on my citation is wrong?
2. What cases are handled by Goddard Municipal Court?
3. What's going on with my case?
4. I'm supposed to go to court, what will happen?
5. How do I pay?
6. How do I change my court date?
7. How do I know if I have a warrant?
8. What is a Diversion?
9. How do I contact the court?